It's the hint of matcha green tea that takes this traditional milkshake recipe to the next level. Thick, creamy and decadent, you’re sure to relish every sip. Select the best quality ice cream and milk you can to ensure the flavour is rich and inviting.
- ½ tsp Saihōji matcha
- 200ml milk
- 1 tsp honey or agave syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream (optional)
What you’ll need
- a sieve
- a blender
- a cocktail shaker
- a tall glass
- Put the milk, honey/agave syrup, vanilla essence and ice cream into the blender and sieve the matcha on top.
- Blend until thick and well combined.
- Pour into a tall glass (over more ice cream scoops if you desire) and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of matcha.