As refreshing as it is simple to make. Our Matcha Mint Lemonade may be a summer favourite but it also works perfectly as a sophisticated, healthy alternative to alcoholic beverages at any evening soirée.
- ½ tsp Saihōji matcha
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- leaves from 2 sprigs of mint
- 10ml sugar syrup, agave or honey
- 150ml soda water
What you’ll need
- a sieve
- a small bowl, jug or creamer
- a bamboo matcha whisk or handheld electric milk frother
- a tall glass
- Sieve the matcha into a small bowl (if using a bamboo matcha whisk) or into a jug or creamer (if using a handheld electric milk frother), add the lemon juice, lime juice and sweetener and whisk to combine.
- Pour into a tall glass and add the mint leaves (crush the mint slightly between your fingers to release the essences).
- Fill the glass with ice then top with soda water.
- Garnish with lemon slices and more mint.