Packed with nutrient-rich ingredients to start your day strong, the Raspberry Smash Smoothie is bursting with flavour and antioxidants. The tartness of the raspberries pairs beautifully with the creamy nut milk for a decadently thick smoothie that will satisfy your craving for a milkshake.
- ½ tsp Saihōji matcha
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 small, very ripe banana, preferably frozen
- juice of 1 lemon
- 35g of spinach (a large handful)
- leaves from 1 sprig of mint
- 100ml milk (coconut, almond or whichever milk you prefer)
- 1 handful fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
What you’ll need
- a sieve
- a blender
- a small bowl
- a fork or spoon
- a tall glass
- Put the kiwi, banana, lemon juice, spinach, mint and milk into a blender and sieve the matcha on top (to prevent it sticking to the blender).
- Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- If a thinner consistency is desired, add more milk to your liking.
- In a small bowl, mash together the raspberries and maple syrup until the raspberries are completely broken down.
- Spoon the raspberries into the bottom of a glass and top up with the green smoothie.