Forget espresso martinis – the Matchatini is our new weekend favourite!
The Matchatini is a sumptuous mix of matcha, vodka, cream and white chocolate. The richness of the matcha, with hints of almond and malt, pairs wonderfully with the creaminess of the white chocolate liqueur and delivers all the kick of an espresso martini with none of the jittery after effects.
Celebrate the holiday season in style with this delicious take on a sophisticated classic.
- ½ tsp Saihōji matcha
- 25ml vodka
- 25ml single cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 25ml white chocolate liqueur
What you’ll need
- a sieve
- a cocktail shaker
- a handheld electric milk frother
- a coupe or martini glass
- Sieve the matcha into the base of a cocktail shaker, add the vodka and whisk to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill the shaker with ice, shake hard until thoroughly chilled (the metal on the shaker should frost up).
- Strain through a fine sieve into the coupe or martini glass and dust with matcha.